CreeperCollateral (Forge) Mod 1.7.10 makes changes to the way the explosions in Minecraft function. You can control the explosions in an easy way.
This is a Miscellaneous mod made by denoflions. It was made to modify how Creeper explosions function in the game. If you install the mod, a Creeper explosion will not eliminate items from the world. The process is quite the same as how it takes place on bukkit servers.
Here are the features of the mod:
It allows you to control explosions through a Forge-like event. The event is the same as its bukkit counterpart.
You are equipped with a config that lets you make changes to the response to the events of explosions.
If you use default settings, Creepers cannot damage blocks. They can smash them, but they will drop them on the ground.
The mod does not modify explosion damage.
CreeperCollateral Mod improves Creeper explosions in the game.
- Minecraft Forge
How to Install CreeperCollateral Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate CreeperCollateral Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put CreeperCollateral Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see CreeperCollateral Mod there.