Delivery Merchants Mod 1.12.2 brings a cool add-on mod for Delivery. The newest release has added many NPC merchants so you can buy or sell items from them.
About Delivery Merchants
Delivery merchants will be the main characters of the creation. Besides, the content of the product is also useful for mod pack makers.
From now on, you are able to supplement trades as the way you have ever done for Delivery trades, with CraftTweaker.
NPCs will not appear in a natural method. It’s essential to give a path for the player so they will access them easier. It’s feasible to drop them into the natural spawn list. Grant them a spawn egg or a spawner.
You can turn off any merchant type in the config. They are on by default.
12 merchant types
Each merchant owns a special store
Merchant spawner will roll out the merchants
Shop to open a specific shop
The merchants don’t actually do anything unique. They often roam around while waiting for a customer.
Delivery Merchants is an exciting miscellaneous mod for Minecraft, including plenty of merchants. Install Minecraft Forge and begin your task now!
How to Install Delivery Merchants Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Delivery Merchants Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Delivery Merchants Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Delivery Merchants Mod there.