Et Futurum Mod 1.7.10 is excellent at giving many future features to the present well-known version of the game. Which items and blocks will it add?
What Et Futurum Functions
It is about a dedicated mod that is carrying elements not existing before to the current beloved edition of Minecraft. These materials are added by Mojang.
It brings some objects from 1.8.X to 1.7.10, comprising:
Another Enchanting mechanic
End Stone Bricks
Granite, Diorite, Andesite
Inverted Daylight Sensor
Potions of Leaping
Silk Touching mushroom blocks
Skulls from charged creepers
Wooden doors, fences, with gates
Features the author won’t port:
All ways to set the player’s model to the Alex one:
By choosing a command: /setPlayerModel alex (or steve)
By improving your skin texture file and re-uploading it
Et Futurum Mod is a good miscellaneous mod for Minecraft users. It has noteworthy highlights. Particularly, it has already offered to the recent most popular version of MC a series of cool features. What you need to do at the moment is to install Minecraft Forge.
How to Install Et Futurum Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Et Futurum Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Et Futurum Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Et Futurum Mod there.