Exact Spawn Mod 1.12.2 improves the spawn mechanic. Players will find it easy to spawn at the accurate XYZ of the world spawn.
Have you ever got trouble with spawning in Minecraft? If yes, then you can solve it now. With this mod – Exact Spawn, you can easily spawn at the correct X Y Z of the world spawn. This is the same as the way spawning operates in adventure mode.
Besides, when you use this mod, you can form the pitch as well as set the direction with camera angle on spawn. You do this in the config file. By doing so, your character will not spawn on top of a building or staring at a brick wall.
The mod comes along with some commands, such as:
- /exactspawn > This command displays a list of sub-commands.
- /exactspawn set > You can form the pitch as well as yaw to the direction you are looking.
- /exactspawn setpitch > The pitch is formed only to the direction you are looking.
- /exactspawn setyaw > The yaw is formed only in the direction you are looking.
- When you utilize spawnRotationPitch, the player will spawn looking up or down.
- With spawnRotationYaw, the direction that the player spawns will be formed.
Exact Spawn is a Miscellaneous mod that you can freely use in your modpack. However, you need to install Minecraft Forge to run it.
How to Install Exact Spawn Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Exact Spawn Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Exact Spawn Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Exact Spawn Mod there.