Exhausted Stamina (Forge) Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 is a Miscellaneous mod that adds a unique ability. It prevents you from attacking when your stamina is exhausted.
Minecraft is a survival adventure game. It brings you various tasks to do, like mining resources or battling against enemies. When it comes to battles, players must have a good source of strength, health, armor, and weapons.
However, it looks like that it is hard for you to attack an enemy when you are low on health. If you install the Exhausted Stamina mod, it stops you from attacking. You cannot swing the sword if your stamina is exhausted.
In case your attack charge is full, you can still attack an enemy. However, you cannot perform an attack if the stamina is low. Make sure you keep an eye on the energy icon that is under the crosshair.
Exhausted Stamina makes your combat more interesting.
- Minecraft Forge
How to Install Exhausted Stamina Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Exhausted Stamina Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Exhausted Stamina Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Exhausted Stamina Mod there.