Forgiving Void Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.12.2 is a special mod that makes the fall into the void safe. You will be safe even when you fall into the void with this mod.
The Void is something very terrible in modpacks like Sky Block, Sky Factory, etc. It is a dark space under your feet that you always look down when building constructions. Lots of players have quit surviving with those modpacks just because they usually fall into the void and meet their end.
As you know, falling out of the void is very dangerous. However, if you install this Miscellaneous mod, you will not meet your death if you fall out of it. Previously, players usually meet their end when they fall into the void. But now, instead of dying, they will fall back down from the sky. Regardless of how high the fall is, you will survival provided that your health is full before you fall. The mod is very suitable for players who love to experience something adventurous. Also, if you usually fall into the void and don’t want to meet your end, you should get this mod now. There is no magic power here. It is just the main function that this mod does. It keeps you safe when you enter the void.
Forgiving Void is free to install, but you have to meet its requirement first, which is installing Minecraft Forge previously.
How to Install Forgiving Void Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Forgiving Void Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Forgiving Void Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Forgiving Void Mod there.