FTB Quests Importer Mod 1.12.2 is just an add-on to FTB Quests. It is a useful design that is actually not related to Feed The Beast.
FTB Quests Importer
It is the mod that carries out exactly what it displays in the title.
It’s easy to convert Better Questing quest, loot, or player data into the FTB Quests format! Choose a simple command only!
That makes the pack developers feel more comfortable when they want to migrate from one mod to the other. It also happens to server operators.
Remember that selecting the existing method will remove every current FTB Quests chapter and/or reward tables you own! Additionally, it will override them with the missions imported.
Play FTB Quests Importer and you will receive lots of advantages from the mod of Addons and Server Utility. It is necessary for you to download and install Minecraft Forge! It’s the first and foremost step!
How to Install FTB Quests Importer Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate FTB Quests Importer Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put FTB Quests Importer Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see FTB Quests Importer Mod there.