HeartDrops Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 is a Miscellaneous mod adding heart items. You can use the heart items dropped by mobs to recover your health.
The mod takes inspiration from the heart items from Terraria. It runs in the same way. All the heart items are released by mobs that are defeated by players. Hence, if you don’t have full health after killing the mobs, you should pick up the heart items to recover it. Before you apply this mod to Minecraft, you should learn some information about it:
- For version 188.8.131.52 and above, more hearts can be released by the mobs with higher looting levels.
- Players will collect hearts to recover a heart of health after killing mobs.
- There is a chance for a Golden Heart to drop rather than the red hearts. It will bring 1 absorption heart.
- Also, there is a chance of having a Crystal Heart. It will give players a positive potion effect for around 20 – 40 seconds (for version 184.108.40.206+)
You can apply this mod to any entity implementing IDropHearts. Similar to other mods, HeartDrops requires you to install Minecraft Forge.
How to Install HeartDrops Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate HeartDrops Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put HeartDrops Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see HeartDrops Mod there.