Interaction Wheel Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 rolls out an interactive Interaction Wheel. With the new addition, you can control items or block in your favorite game without difficulty.
Interaction Wheel’s Capabilities
It is a miscellaneous mod to upgrade the experience of players by dropping an exciting change into Minecraft.
To explore the Interaction Wheel, please hit X, the default key!
How do you use IWM?
The creation supports many different activities such as:
Find out objects in nearby inventories
Dump everything in your small store
Fetch whichever from that place
Get rid of similar stuff
Automatically choose the proper equipment to harvest the cube that you’re looking at
The product will run on 1.10.2and 1.11.2 with the same JAR. But, version 1.12 will need another JAR.
It’s simple to find an API for other mods. Hence, they can supplement their wheel actions easily. For instance, RFTTools and Immersive Craft can implement that.
Currently, the edition will assist 1.10.2, 1.11, and 1.11.2.
Interaction Wheel is an API and Library Minecraft mod. It’s brought back plenty of changes that are helpful for your journey. In order to dig deeper into other details, you should download and install Minecraft Forge right now!
How to Install Interaction Wheel Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Interaction Wheel Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Interaction Wheel Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Interaction Wheel Mod there.