Java Version Checker (Forge) Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 helps you check and tweak your current Java for Minecraft. You will know if you are on an outdated Java.
This Miscellaneous mod is a tweaker mod. It displays a message that is friendly to the users. You will see this message if you are using a Java version that is outdated.
At the moment, the mod comes in two versions. One helps you check for Java 7 while the other one helps you check for Java 8.
You are allowed to modify and do anything to the mod. For instance, you can modify, distribute it again, etc. Besides, you can also put the mod into your favorite modpacks.
Make sure you install the appropriate Forge version before you install the mod. The mod is functional for all versions of the game since 1.6.2.
Java Version Checker Mod helps you know about the Java version that you are using for the game.
- Minecraft Forge
How to Install Java Version Checker Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Java Version Checker Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Java Version Checker Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Java Version Checker Mod there.