Lenient Creepers Mod 1.18.2/1.16.5/1.12.2 aims to keep your dropped items safe throughout an explosion made by a Creeper in Minecraft.
As you know, when a Creeper tries to blow up your dropped items, they usually disappear, causing you to lose them. So, to fix this problem, you are recommended to install Lenient Creepers. It is because this Miscellaneous mod protects your dropped items.
When you have the mod installed, you will not lose items that you see lying down throughout the explosion. This is how you keep them safe. They will still be there without disappearing due to the Creeper’s explosion.
The mod also comes with a configuration option which is “onlyWithMobGriefingGamerule”. This configuration option specifies if the gamerule mobGriefing has an influence on the behavior of the mod or not. If you set mobGriefing to true, the items that were damaged by a Creeper explosion will still vanish.
Lenient Creepers Mod only runs in the game if you install Minecraft Forge first.
How to Install Lenient Creepers Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Lenient Creepers Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Lenient Creepers Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Lenient Creepers Mod there.