Less Lag Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 is a miscellaneous mod that aims to reduce lag and grow FPS for mod packs with larger sizes.
When you are using larger-sized modpacks for Minecraft, you sometimes encounter a lag issue causing the FPS to be lower. However, this problem has a fix now. It is all thanks to a mod called Less Lag. The mod eliminates texture animations to make your FPS higher.
Besides larger-sized modpacks, you can also apply the mod to low-end systems. So, even if your system is running low, you can still get a higher FPS for a better gaming experience. There will be no more excessive texture animations causing your game to be laggy.
Less Lag is free to use in any modpacks. So, you can add it to your favorite ones. Besides, the mod requires the installation of Minecraft Forge to be functional in the game.
How to Install Less Lag Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Less Lag Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Less Lag Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Less Lag Mod there.