LogImmune Mod 1.12.2 is fitting not-so-good computers. At the moment, those machines cannot make the user spend a lot of time log in to local worlds or multiplayer servers.
The mod will give the customer immunity to enter the place they want for 30 seconds until you move. For example, you’re able to carry out something once the game has already loaded.
Therefore, it solves the issue that the Minecraft 1.12.2 mod caused. Besides, we have the name “log immune”. The tweak is identical to the games like Path of Exile.
It’s completely free to include the release in any of your mod packs!
It’s configurable for the parameters below!
Buff to grant
List of incompatible mods:
EpicSiegeMod – It contains invulnerability on login. But, it doesn’t appear if the character goes. Hence, it may be abused a lot.
To make it be capable of existing without conflict, please reset its config/epicsiegemod.cfg and set the following value to 0!
# Temporary invulnerability when respawning and teleporting [range: 0 ~ 2147483647, default: 200] I:”Resistance Cooldown”=0
LogImmune is a miscellaneous mod that the author won’t test or update for other Forge versions. Install Minecraft Forge and play!
How to Install LogImmune Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate LogImmune Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put LogImmune Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see LogImmune Mod there.