Loot Amnesia (Forge) Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 makes you forget the loot dropped from the mobs you have defeated in Minecraft. This makes looting more amazing.
The mod is an installment in the Amnesia modpack. It is about players forgetting the loot dropped by the mobs. Besides, it makes changes to the loot, so you need to be watchful.
Looting items from mobs is also a common thing in the game. Now, the author of the Amnesia modpack wants to make it more amazing by releasing the Loot Amnesia. Players will find it more challenging a bit when they forget about the mob drops they know.
To make your game more thrilling, you can play this mod with other mods such as:
- Crafting Amnesia: It randomizes the recipes.
- Drop Amnesia: It randomizes some block drops.
- Trade Amnesia: You will not remember the trades. They will be randomized.
- Just Work Craft: It provides the game with a crafter that is functional with Crafting Amnesia.
Loot Amnesia Mod can be used in your preferred modpacks.
- Minecraft Forge
- Amnesia Core
How to Install Loot Amnesia Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Loot Amnesia Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Loot Amnesia Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Loot Amnesia Mod there.