Mouse Wheelie (Fabric) Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 is a mod for Minecraft client. It allows some actions in relation to the mouse wheel.
The purpose of this Miscellaneous mod is to permit some mouse-wheel-related actions as well as provides players with some unique features. During the process of making the mod, there were not any mouses that got harmed. Hence, this did not affect the game.
Amecs is inserted into the mod. Although the mod utilizes Amecs’ API, you can still be aware of other utility features. Among them, modifier keys on the keybindings seem to be outstanding. The mod also adds some other features such as inventory sorting, item refilling, item scrolling, etc.
Here are the details of some features in the mod:
- You are able to scroll up and down when you hover over items. This helps you dispatch single items up and down.
- Holding shift alongside allows you to dispatch the entire stacks of items.
- To transfer stacks of items of the same type, you hold control alongside.
- In scrollable inventories, you need to press Alt to stop scrolling items.
- You use shift and left-click to send items. You can hold both buttons at the same time to dispatch all stacks that you are hovering over.
Various things in the mod are configurable. So, you can configure them to your likings. If you want to open the config screen, make sure you install Mod Menu. Mouse Wheelie (Fabric) requires Fabric Modloader and Fabric API to run in the game.
- Fabric Modloader
- Fabric API
- Architectury API
- Cloth Config API
How to Install Mouse Wheelie Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Mouse Wheelie Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Mouse Wheelie Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Mouse Wheelie Mod there.