Old Animations Mod 1.8.9 contains the 1.7 blockhitting animation along with the armor turning red after hit and hearts. Let’s install and discover other distinctive capabilities!
Old Animations Mod’s Features
OAM consists of many different elements.
Aside from the animation or the coverings, the hearts that you lost will not flash up.
There are some changes for the rods as in v1.7, bow, potion, and more.
Don’t ignore the 1.7 sword position in 3rd person if blocking and the previous enchantment glint!
To visit the config and disable specific keys, please do /anconfig or /animations!
For Forge 1.8.9:
Compatible with most mods, only workable on Forge 1.8.9.
Remember to set both as a normal mod once using 5zig!
With Optifine 1.8.9, the shaders can work. But, any Optifine version before H7 is broken. They won’t rightfully integrate the functionality that Forge gives to operate the creation.
Get and utilize Optifine 1.8.9 HD U H7 or newer to exist with Shaders.
Custom shaders break the armor animation.
Old Animations Mod is a product that is suitable for the Miscellaneous category. Just install Minecraft Forge and you’ll seize the opportunity to explore all of the possibilities in-game as your preference!
How to Install Old Animations Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Old Animations Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Old Animations Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Old Animations Mod there.