Oxygen: Mail Mod 1.12.2 is a nice module bringing a mailing system to Minecraft. Through this system, players can send messages, money, and items easily.
Oxygen is such a famous mod for Minecraft. It contains various small modules with different functions. Every module brings a new thing to the game, and so does this one. You can now send text messages to other players, transfer money or items to them using a mailing system. Another great thing about the mod is that it also features COD items (cash on delivery items). Hence, all transactions, delivering items, and even sending text messages are made easy.
This mod needs to be installed on the server and client. Now, let’s check out all of its basic features as mentioned below:
- It allows you to send text messages to other players easily.
- Not only text messages, but you can also send money transfers (“oxygen coins” is the virtual currency in the mod”).
- Besides, you can even send items to each other.
- You can even send items via the method called cash on delivery.
- For operators only, they can send system mail together with a chat command.
Oxygen: Mail is a Miscellaneous mod requiring Oxygen Core and Minecraft Forge to be installed.
How to Install Oxygen: Mail Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Oxygen: Mail Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Oxygen: Mail Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Oxygen: Mail Mod there.