Oxygen: Menu Mod 1.12.2 is a simple mod but it brings a useful thing to explore – a single menu. It’s another module for the Oxygen Core.
The core mod brings a lot of extensions to the multiplayer game. It also adds new tools with various items so players can use them to perform their activities. Therefore, the Oxygen Core has been a good mod for the client and server. It comes along with various modules, and Menu is one of them you should try using now.
The purpose of this Miscellaneous mod is to add a single menu. From that single menu, any other oxygen menu can be called easily. For this mod, you only need it on the client-side. However, you have to install Oxygen Core if you want to run it. Although the module is not complete, you can use it as it is safe for worlds. Besides, it keeps your data safe. If you want to better the font quality, then you can use the Smooth Font mod. For the GUIs size that can be grown to large, you can use the ScalingGUIs mod.
Oxygen: Menu is free to use any modpacks. You should give it a try to experience a new menu. Remember to install Minecraft Forge for the usage of this mod. Have fun with it!
How to Install Oxygen: Menu Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Oxygen: Menu Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Oxygen: Menu Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Oxygen: Menu Mod there.