Oxygen: Players List Mod 1.12.2 is the module of the Oxygen Core mod. Its goal is to bring an easy alternative to vanilla Tab Overlay.
Before you start using this module, you should learn some information about the Oxygen Core. The Oxygen is known as a chain of mods for client and server. It brings lots of extensions and tools so as to make lots of activities. It features graphical interfaces that are used for all functions. The mod also contains an API. Players must download this mod to run other modules, including this one – Oxygen: Players List.
In this module, you will approach an easy alternative to vanilla Tab Overlay. Thanks to this menu, you can do lots of things, such as:
- Alter your activity status.
- Check the roles of other players.
- Send requests to players that are near you.
Oxygen: Players List is in early access, but still, it is quite safe to use for words and the data of players. You are recommended to use these mods with it, including:
- Smooth Font for the font quality improvement.
- ScalingGUIs for increasing the size of the GUIs to “large” (if it’s locked).
The mod is only needed on the client and it requires Oxygen Core and Minecraft Forge to run. You can add it to your modpacks if you want.
How to Install Oxygen: Players List Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Oxygen: Players List Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Oxygen: Players List Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Oxygen: Players List Mod there.