PlayersDropHeads Mod 1.12.2 will make the Minecraft players drop their heads once they fall down. How about checking other features that you have never seen before?
What is PlayersDropHeads?
It’s a unique and scary mod. It’s simple for everybody to use its functions.
After installing the corresponding Forge version, you can start to place playersdropheads-version.jar in your instance’s mods/directory and configure it.
There are some special settings that the product owns. It’s possible to establish the chance of dropping separately for 3 sorts (PvP kills, charged creeper kills, and all others). By default, they are 1.0.
It’s free to include the release in any mod packs of you.
PlayersDropHeads is a miscellaneous mod containing some modifications about cosmetics. It’s necessary to download and locate Minecraft Forge on your system before beginning!
How to Install PlayersDropHeads Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate PlayersDropHeads Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put PlayersDropHeads Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see PlayersDropHeads Mod there.