PlunderPixel’s Shaders Mod 1.7.4 is a special mod in the game where you can experience error-free visuals. If you are still curious about this mod, download it for your device to explore in more detail.
About PlunderPixel’s Shaders 1.7.x mod
Once the mod is properly installed, there are a few things you can do to ensure maximum performance. Run the game in a smaller resolution in fullscreen mode – Reduce your display distance. Obviously, this mod will contribute to ensuring that you will always have a smooth experience when playing the game.
In addition, with this mod, PPS will also be optimized for “Short + 16”. -Toggle “Preferences > Video Settings > Performance > Smooth FPS:”. “ON” provides more responsive input and more stable fps, but max FPS can be lower.
PlunderPixel’s Shaders 1.7.x mod will be installed through Minecraft Forge.
How to Install PlunderPixel’s Shaders Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate PlunderPixel’s Shaders Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put PlunderPixel’s Shaders Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see PlunderPixel’s Shaders Mod there.