Polluted Earth Reborn Mod 1.12.2 gives Minecraft players a block spreading by itself across the world. The block replaces other blocks and adds mobs.
Before you dive into this Miscellaneous mod, you may want to know its origins. This mod is a remake of a famous mod called Polluted Earth developed by Alexiy_Orlov. The creator has stopped working on it. Fortunately, he permitted a clone of the mod. This is why you have this remade version of the mod now.
The original mod aimed to change other blocks by using just one block that could spread by itself across the world. Besides, it brought some specific entities. Similar to the predecessor, this clone mod also brings a block spreading and adding mobs to the world. Although it is just a remake, it still has its own charm to keep you using it. All the elements are refreshed, giving you a much better experience.
You can configure the new elements in the config file. Not only that, but you can also change the following factors:
- Natural spawning
- Spawn rate
- Spread rate
- The types of blocks to replace
- The types of mobs to spawn
There are no entries for spawnable entities and replaceable blocks in the config. Therefore, you need to add some. To run Polluted Earth Reborn, you must install Minecraft Forge!
How to Install Polluted Earth Reborn Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Polluted Earth Reborn Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Polluted Earth Reborn Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Polluted Earth Reborn Mod there.