RE-Sound Mod 1.12.2 is another Minecraft modification for sound. You can reload your sound system by using this mod.
Sound system in Minecraft is one of the best things to explore. It must be great to hear a sound whenever you do something, like logging in, chatting, etc. However, sometimes you may encounter a sound problem. It happens when you cannot hear anything. Therefore, you will need a mod to fix this problem. This is why you are recommended to download the RE-Sound mod.
The mod is just a simple yet useful utility mod that gives you the ability to reload the sound system. You should apply it when you cannot hear anything in a random way. The way you use the mod is also very simple. You just simply use F3 and key S at the same time to reload your Sound System. By reloading it, you will hear it clearly.
You can use the RE-Sound mod in your favorite modpacks. However, you cannot re-upload this mod to other sites without asking for the author’s permission. Another thing you have to remember is the mod requires Minecraft Forge to run. So, make sure you download it before you use the mod.
How to Install RE-Sound Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate RE-Sound Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put RE-Sound Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see RE-Sound Mod there.