Server.Properties for LAN Mod 1.12.2/1.11./1.10.2 adds a server.properties file in each world folder. Your LAN World will have to utilize the file’s settings.
If you find setting up a server annoying, then you are recommended to try this mod now. The goal of the mod is to cause your LAN World to utilize the settings in a server.properties file inside the world folder. Besides, the mod also adds a serverGlobalConfig.properties file to the config folder for the Global Default properties. Hence, if you have difficulty in setting up a server for a Local World, you can solve it now by using this mod.
Although the mod provides settings for the Local World, it does not give any settings for a Multiplayer Server. However, it still gives the effective ones that cannot be edited in the game. By using the mod, your friends can connect to your LAN world through the Internet. This is a great way for all of you to play the game together without any trouble.
You can use this Server Utility mod – Server.Properties for LAN in your modpacks if you want. It needs Minecraft Forge and Minecraft 1.8.9+/ 1.7.x to run. Give it a try!
How to Install Server.Properties for LAN Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Server.Properties for LAN Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Server.Properties for LAN Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Server.Properties for LAN Mod there.