Simple Flax Mod 1.12.2 has already added a plant called Flax. It’s inspired by the flax plant from RedPower 2. From now on, it is unnecessary for players to collect strings by killing spiders anymore.
Simple Flax Features
It brings a simplistic change for Minecraft, revolved around a tree.
It’s a 2-block tall crop that helps your character gain string without destroying any spiders. Not only that, you are allowed to harvest loads of string in a fast way. It will not affect the performance on servers as well.
How to start
You need to remove tall grass until you find out the seed. Then, you can farm them like a normal crop.
Flax plants / seeds
Flax plants are 2 blocks tall. They appear in villages.
Flax seeds and string drop after the tall grass are cut
Simple Flax is a cosmetic mod that is good for preparing before new adventures. Download Minecraft Forge and install the equipment first!
How to Install TwitchSpawn Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate TwitchSpawn Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put TwitchSpawn Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see TwitchSpawn Mod there.