Trade Amnesia (Forge) Mod 1.12.2 is a module of the Amnesia Modpack for Minecraft. This module aims to randomize the trades.
You may want to know about the modpack Amnesia. It is a modpack in which players will lose their memories, leading to various recipes being forgotten. The mod contains lots of modules, and Trade Amnesia is one of the modules you can explore.
For this module, the author concentrates on the trading element of the game. He makes it more interesting and diverse in itemization. Thanks to this, you will find trading more interesting.
Some features of the mod:
- Villagers will not remember the former trade after a certain period of time.
- Other players will encounter an exclusive trade.
Here are other Amnesia Mods for you to explore:
- Amnesia Block: You will not remember some blocks.
- Crafting Amnesia: The recipes are randomized.
- Drop Amnesia: A certain number of block drops will be randomized.
- Loot Amnesia: Some loot tables are randomized.
- Just Work Craft: It attaches a crafter that is consistent with Crafting Amnesia.
Trade Amnesia Mod is a part that is made for Kehaan’s Amnesia pack.
- Minecraft Forge
- Amnesia Core
How to Install Trade Amnesia Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Trade Amnesia Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Trade Amnesia Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Trade Amnesia Mod there.