TrashSlot (Fabric Edition) Mod 1.19/1.18.2 brings a trash slot to your Minecraft inventory. You can use it to eliminate the items that you don’t want.
When you have unwanted items but you don’t know where to put them, you can try using a trash slot given by a Miscellaneous mod – TrashSlot. It provides you with a useful trash slot in your inventory. You use it to eliminate unwanted items.
The trash slot keeps the items that were last deleted stored so you can take the trash back out. Besides, you can drag, enable, or disable it on lots of screens.
Here are the features of the mod:
- When you drop items into the trash slot, it will delete items.
- If you want to untrash the last trash item, you can take it out of the trash slot.
- The position of the trash slot is configurable. You do it by dragging it around using the mouse cursor.
- The Delete key for deleting items is at the mouse cursor.
- To delete items of the same type as the one at the mouse cursor, you use Shift and Delete key.
TrashSlot Mod is an optional mod for the clients. It should be installed for the server and players who want to utilize it.
- Fabric Modloader
- Fabric API
How to Install TrashSlot Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate TrashSlot Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Fabric Modloader and Fabric API/Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put TrashSlot Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see TrashSlot Mod there.