The goal of Ungrab Mouse Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is to let players ungrab the mouse to do stuff on the computer. They can do this even while the game is running.
Some players have already automated their daily chores in Minecraft using a keyboard or a mouse macro program. Although this can be a good method, it is still not convenient much. Some even found it complicated to get away from the game even when they put the automated macros to play the game for them. In this case, you will need a mod to solve the problem. It is called Ungrab Mouse Mod. This Miscellaneous mod is free to download and install on PC. With this mod, you can release the mouse to do your stuff on your computer as the game runs. Hence, it is such a useful mod to use if you have that demand.
How to use the mod:
- To ungrab the mouse, you create a keybind in the controls. U is the default key.
- Select the ungrab key to leave the mouse while you are in the game.
- If you want to regrab it, then press it again.
Here are the configurable options in the mod:
You can add Ungrab Mouse to your modpack. Also, you have to install Minecraft Forge for the usage of it.
How to Install Ungrab Mouse Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Ungrab Mouse Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Ungrab Mouse Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Ungrab Mouse Mod there.