Upsizer Mod [FORGE] Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 is an extremely useful mod whose main feature is to help solve when you have problems stacking items in the inventory. Therefore, there is no reason for you to ignore this great mod.
About Upsizer Mod [FORGE]
In effect, this mod will increase the stack limit of all Minecraft items to a single amount.
As you all know, different items in Minecraft have different limits in quantity and become quite annoying and sometimes it doesn’t make sense according to the theme either. This mod will help to fix the above problem.
Thanks to this mod, all Minecraft items are increased the max stack limit to 64 and this should help solve your storage problem a bit. Therefore, you will no longer feel uncomfortable when storing the same item in different locations in the game.
A special point is that this mod can be used on both the client-side and the server-side so you can experience it easily.
Upsizer is really a great mod that increases the stack limit for items. Please install Minecraft Forge to be able to experience this mod
How to Install Upsizer Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Upsizer Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Upsizer Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Upsizer Mod there.