Vanilla Anvil Repair Mod 1.12.2 helps every player use CraftTweaker or config to build up anvil repairing of items and materials. Let’s find how it works now!
Vanilla Anvil Repair’s Functionality
It is an interesting Minecraft mod. It’s a cool design that allows players to launch a new method to fix something from damage or a fault.
Each material unit will be able to repair 25% of durability, as in vanilla.
Whenever you determine a repair recipe for an object which just has one, both of them will be available. That comprised the original and added stuff.
Note! The ZenScript code will restore the Minecraft bow by using the iron or gold ingot.
Vanilla Anvil Repair is an exciting miscellaneous mod for improving characters’ experience in Minecraft. Do not forget to master how to take advantage! It’s time you download and install Minecraft Forge before you join or roll out anything!
How to Install Vanilla Anvil Repair Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Vanilla Anvil Repair Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Vanilla Anvil Repair Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Vanilla Anvil Repair Mod there.