ZmodSkills 1.16.2/1.15.2/1.14.4 is a mod that you use for evolving your character into six classes. Each class takes on a different function.
This is a Server Utility mod for Minecraft users. With it, you will be provided with six amazing classes that your character can develop into. For instance, you can evolve your character to have skills like mining, combat, woodcutting, digging, farming, and construction. They are all necessary skills for your adventures in the game. Hence, this mod is quite important to install. You will also obtain lots of useful bonuses from the mod. When you use key G to open the characteristics menu, you can explore all characteristics. Try your best to boost the new skills of your character for gathering more resources. You will not have to spend much time on it.
Basic features of the mod:
- There are some config files that are fully customizable.
- You have six classes to develop your character into, including mining, digging, combat, woodcutting, farming, and construction.
- There are two GUI screens that you can customize.
When you level up your character, you will get various bonuses. They are:
- For Mining, you will get extra mining speed and luck for extra mineral.
- For Digging: You can get items that are from DiggingLotterySettings.
- Combat: You obtain items from CombatLotterySettings.
- Farming: A chance for you to get extra crops.
- Woodcutting: You have a faster woodcutting speed. It helps you get extra log.
- Building: Your ranking will be increased.
ZmodSkills requires Minecraft Forge to be functional.
How to Install ZmodSkills Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate ZmodSkills Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put ZmodSkills Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see ZmodSkills Mod there.