Aqua Creepers! Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 makes the underwater environment scarier by adding a new aggressive aquatic mob. Keep yourself away from those creepers!
There are plenty of Mobs mods for Minecraft, but this one is one of the best to use. It adds a lot of aquatic creepers that wander around in the ocean. They aim to attack humans when they catch sight of them swimming. If you are on an aquatic adventure, you have to be careful because those creepers may attack you on sight. Here are some characteristics of the new creepers that you should know:
- The aquatic creepers have the advantage of speed. Be careful when you are on a boat as well because they will swim below then drag you into the water.
- The creepers can jump out at you when you stand close to the water. So, it is not safe to be on land either.
- The new water-dwelling creatures also explode in your face after hanging around a bit.
- These creepers are quite similar to Vanilla Creepers. However, they are living in the ocean instead of on land.
- Do not get close to those creepers because they will chase you down and kill you.
Now, you can add some challenges to your underwater adventures by installing Aqua Creepers! Mod. You can add it to your modpacks but remember to install Minecraft Forge for the usage of the mod.
How to Install Aqua Creepers! Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Dungeons Plus Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Aqua Creepers! Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Aqua Creepers! Mod there.