Baby Mobs Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 aims to extend the collection of mobs in Minecraft. It introduces various vanilla monsters and all of them come in baby size.
Do you want to have baby pets? Now, your dream will come true if you decide to install this Mobs mod. It adds nothing but baby sizes of various vanilla monsters. Every monster has its own unique abilities. Also, they will be used as alternatives to the mobs with adult sizes at a certain spawning rate. It must be fun to have those baby mobs as cute pets. Now, let’s find out all baby-sized mobs and their abilities!
Here are all the baby-sized mobs as well as their abilities added by this mod:
- Baby Blaze – Flamethrower
- Baby Cave Spider – Venom and Cobweb
- Baby Creeper – Fiery Sparks
- Baby Dragon – Dragon Egg Protector
- Baby Enderman – Laser Beam
- Baby Ghast – Great Balls of Fire
- Baby Guardian – Spike Armor
- Baby Iron Golem – The Cure to Zombie-ness!
- Baby Ocelot – Baby Witch’s Companion
- Baby Skeleton – Potion Effect Arrows
- Baby Snow Golem – Freezing Effect
- Baby Spider – Cobweb
- Baby Squid – Blinding Ink
- Baby Witch – Black Cat Companion
- Baby Wither – Easy Nether Stars!
- Baby Wither Skeleton – The Wither Skull Guardian
- Zombie Chicken
- Zombie Pig
For the operation of Baby Mobs Mod, you have to install Minecraft Forge first. Have fun!
How to Install Baby Mobs Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Baby Mobs Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Baby Mobs Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Dungeons Plus Mod there.