Bad Mobs Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 gives you a possibility to throw mobs from the natural mob spawning list away. It’s easy to select the creature you want to remove!
About Features of Bad Mobs Mod
Download the creation and you will gain a new interesting ability.
From now on, it is completely feasible to make the creatures you don’t like disappear from the catalog.
How to use
Visit the config file
Add the IDs for the mob that you will interact with
How to have the ID
You can pick advanced tooltips (f3 + H) in a few updates. Or, you ought to enter the Minecraft Wiki for vanilla mobs.
As of MC 1.13.x, you should place entries in quotes, for instance, [“minecraft:creeper”, “minecraft:squid”].
Config file’s location
Minecraft Forge 1.13+ launches the toml files for configs. Search for the badmobs-common.toml file in your config folder.
The first versions of Forge chose cfg files so you can get a badmobs.cfg file on 1.12 and earlier.
Bad Mobs is a helpful mod to clean up your collection. Before you clear something, you have to download and install Minecraft Forge.
How to Install Bad Mobs Modv
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Bad Mobs Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Bad Mobs Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Bad Mobs Mod there.