CreeperFix Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.12.2 will help the player set what kind of damage Creepers implement to the world in your game. Collect the newest version and get ready to dig deeper into the content!
The author makes the creation because disabling the mobGriefing Gamerule could break many items (Villager Breeding and Sheep). But, it didn’t cause Block Update from consuming Grass (that some could be essential for Wool farms)
Notes for Multiplayer! The product is just required on the server-side. Additionally, it can run well with vanilla Clients.
You are able to interact with the config file to choose what Creeper Explosions won’t influence.
Blocks, Itemframes, Paintings (default)
Ground Items (default)
The same mods include Environmental Creepers and Sisser.
CreeperFix mod brings many fixes for mobs in Minecraft. To start to experience more features, please install Minecraft Forge as fast as you can!
How to Install CreeperFix Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate CreeperFix Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put CreeperFix Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see CreeperFix Mod there.