Deadly Monsters Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 expands the collection of monsters in Minecraft. It introduces many new types of monsters and creatures to the game.
If you think the current zombies and skeletons are getting more common, then it’s time for you to change them. You should experience something new and scary to refresh your gaming experience. Therefore, the Mobs mod – Deadly Monsters is released now in order to diversify the mobs in Minecraft. The mod does not only add common monsters but it also brings you creepy ones. You may feel scared when you know their origins.
This mod takes inspiration from horror movies and stuff, such as The Possession, Creepy Pasta, and Urban Legend. You have to utilize fortification blocks to go against the monsters. Also, if you know about them, then use the new items to your advantage. Let’s check out all the types of monsters and items below here:
New monsters available in the mod:
- Mutant Steve
- Unborn Baby
- Fallen Leader
- Bloody Maiden
- Zombie Chicken
New items you can use in the mod:
- Reinforcement Bar
- Baby Eye
- Wideman Spine
- Entrail Flesh
- Lucky Egg
- Poopoo Pill
- Woman Heart
New blocks for the usage:
- Christmas Tree
- Present Box
- Soul Eyes
- Strengthened Cobblestone
- Strengthened Stone
- Iron Fence
- Iron Fence Pole
- Barbed Wire
Deadly Monsters needs to have Minecraft Forge installed for its operation in the game.
How to Install Deadly Monsters Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Deadly Monsters Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Deadly Monsters Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Deadly Monsters Mod there.