Pokecube AIO Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.12.2 is a Minecraft mod that adds Pokémon-shaped blocks. You can catch Pokémobs, train, and trade them with other players!
The mod takes inspiration from the famous Pokémon franchise. Now, when you apply this modification to Minecraft, you will catch sight of many Pokémon-shaped blocks. So, this is a chance for you to catch and train them.
There are some cool features you can experience from the mod, such as:
- Ingame Documentation: It shows you all details about the available Pokémobs you may find in the Pokéwatch. You also find some info books in the Pokéwatch. Through the books, you will know how to take care of your Pokémobs.
- You can capture Pokémobs. These mobs come with various capture rates. You can craft most of them or trade them with others.
- You can train your Pokémobs. If they beat enemies in combat, they will level up. You can use some items, such as lucky eggs, exp shares, etc to grow the training rates for your Pokémobs.
- This mod also allows you to trade your Pokémobs with other players. Give some NPC trainers an emerald, then, they probably trade theirs with you.
Pokecube AIO Mod is a great mod for players who love the Pokémon franchise. The mod requires Minecraft Forge to run. Let’s try it now!
How to Install Pokecube AIO Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Pokecube AIO Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Pokecube AIO Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Pokecube AIO Mod there.