Spider 2.0 [Forge] Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 promises to bring a new nightmare to your world in Minecraft. It will implement a new ability for one of the most iconic mobs – Spider.
About Spider 2.0 mod
Most casual players, wouldn’t hesitate to choose Spiders as the most annoying hostile entity in Minecraft. In fact, they crawl all over the place, dealing damage to the player, not to mention their scary black appearance. A lot of gamers decided against them by climbing the high ground.
However, professional players want to experience more challenges fighting these spiders. Therefore, the mod was born. It will really bring a bit of difficulty to your game.
With the addition of this Mod, the method of climbing to high areas will no longer work. Now, spiders are now able to climb walls instead of just crawling on the ground. Obviously, this mod will increase the combat experience for players
The mod currently focuses on changing the AI and walking patterns of the spiders. Similarly, there are drastic changes that you can see in this revision. Furthermore, this is an easy-to-use, lightweight modification that will primarily focus on improving the spider’s walking and climbing patterns.
Spider 2.0 mod will bring interesting experiences to you during the gameplay.
How to Install Spiders 2.0 Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Spiders 2.0 Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Spiders 2.0 Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Spiders 2.0 Mod there.