Wesley’s Roguelike Dungeons Mod 1.12.2 has numerous randomly generated dungeons. Get ready to encounter bosses and do not forget to loot everything valuable on your way!
Wesley’s Roguelike Dungeons
It is a fun mod for Minecraft, just focuses on the places mentioned above. Our selection is inspired by the Roguelike Dungeons mod.
They will appear depending on the biome type that they are in. Each of them will comprise distinctive features. Defeat the monster to unlock the next area.
There are five kinds: Normal, Desert, Ice, Nether, and Jungle.
They dwell in specific locations. They are keeping something very significant.
It is in the X, Z directions. In the Y one, it just moves down 10 layers. If you reach the 10th floor, you can see a special event.
There are over 800 buildings.
To make the dimension’s system run rightfully, you should enter the portal at X0, Z0. Try to collect 8 Skulls first!
Dungeon Enchanted Tools
The Notch Apple’s recipes
A Diamond Apple (one apple + 9 diamond blocks)
Wesley’s Roguelike Dungeons is an enchanting mod where you can face and fight against multiple scary mobs. Download Minecraft Forge to start now!
How to Install Wesley’s Roguelike Dungeons Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Wesley’s Roguelike Dungeons Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Wesley’s Roguelike Dungeons Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Wesley’s Roguelike Dungeons Mod there.