Compact Ores Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4 has added many different ores. In other words, it’s now easier for the player in-game to collect and experience many more resources.
It is an advantageous Minecraft mod inspired by RWTema’s Dense Ores.
A compact ore
A block that can mimic an ore from MC or the other mods. It owns a strange texture from the cube that it’s formed on. It’ll drop more loot.
Worlds with these items won’t be compatible once they get stronger between MC releases. When a world is updated, it’s impossible to see those objects.
Download and install Minecraft Forge so you can embark on Compact Ores, an interesting Ores and Resources mod for free! It’s time you discover new stuff!
How to Install Compact Ores Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Compact Ores Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Compact Ores Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Compact Ores Mod there.