Custom Chest Loot [Forge] 1.7.10/1.5.2 is a cool mod that allows you to customize your bonus starter chest. Through that, you can easily view mod items in the dungeon.
About Custom Chest Loot mod
In fact, it’s a pretty simple mod in-game. It allows you to customize the contents of randomly generated containers and the number of items created in those containers. Your operation will become much simpler thanks to this mod.
What’s special is that all container categories are fully customizable in the properties file! This mod won’t do anything if you don’t edit its properties. Besides, you can also feel free to create a properties file in your .minecraft/config directory.
Manipulating this mod is also quite simple. All you need to do is plug it in. Then you proceed to run Minecraft once to generate the properties files. And you can easily edit whatever you want and restart Minecraft.
Please note that some items may change during creation. There will be no difference between these items in a chest unless a mod has filled that chest multiple times.
Download now the Custom Chest Loot mod to enjoy its exciting features.
How to Install Custom Chest Loot Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Custom Chest Loot Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Custom Chest Loot Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Custom Chest Loot Mod there.