Pam’s Clay Spawn [Forge] Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is an interesting mod in the game Minecraft. Its main feature is to add underground clay deposits with iron deposition frequency and density.
About Pam’s Clay Spawn mod
As you know, in the Minecraft game, clay is spawning naturally in the Minecraft world without water around! When installing this mod, clay will not only spawn underneath water bodies but also spawn naturally (rarity as iron) underground.
In fact, the mod will put a Config file into Minecraft’s World Generation system. It allows you to customize and change the distribution of the Clay Block by changing the limit of that block. The limit of blocks in Minecraft is determined by the available numbers programmed in the Mojang source code.
These numbers often don’t change because they’re programmed to balance the game. Players cannot use those elements to break the rules and ruin the experience of the match.
That’s why this mod will increase your chances of finding clay like you would find coal and iron. This is really a useful mod for those who like to use bricks as building materials. Or who wants a bit more realistic Minecraft.
Pam’s Clay Spawn is really an interesting mod that brings a more realistic experience to your game.
How to Install Pam’s Clay Spawn Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Pam’s Clay Spawn Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Pam’s Clay Spawn Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Pam’s Clay Spawn Mod there.