Auto Sprint: key toggle Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 is quite a good mod adding a new function to Minecraft. This function allows your character to automatically sprint.
Running is a common action in Minecraft. To run, you must double tap and then hold down buttons. It may sound simple to do. However, you will get tired of it if you keep doing so. Therefore, a sprinting mod is designed to solve that problem. It will improve your gaming experience a lot. The main function of the mod is the automatically sprinting. In other words, you don’t need to double tap and hold buttons down. Instead, your character will automatically sprint when you turn this function on.
When you apply this mod to the game, you simply press key P (by default). By doing so, your character will sprint in an automatic way. To stop your character from running, you just need to press P again. The mod also allows you to change the default key to another key that you like. Not only sprinting, but the mod also lets your character automatically fly or swim.
Since Auto Sprint: key toggle is designed for Client-Side only, you don’t have to install it on the server-side. However, you have to install Minecraft Forge for the usage of the mod.
How to Install Auto Sprint : key toggle Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Auto Sprint : key toggle Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Auto Sprint : key toggle Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Auto Sprint : key toggle Mod there.