Charset Transport – Carts and Rails Mod 1.12.2 provides players with options for building rails and carts. You can expand the transportation system easily.
This Cosmetic mod is a module for the Charset series. It was programmed using CharsetLib by asiekierka – a famous mod developer. He made a lot of mods with Charset Lib. Also, most of those mods are quite simple and have the ability to work with other mods.
For this mod – Charset Transport, you will approach a new type of rail called Crossing Rail. You will find it easy now to build rails as well as make them more diverse. Since you have many options, feel free to build the rails to your likings. You don’t have to put more effort into crafting crossing rails like before in Minecraft Vanilla. Besides the Crossing Rails, you can also dye your minecarts with various colors. Let’s check out more information about these features!
- Rails: You use the Crossing Rails to build more convenient rails for transportation.
- Dyeable Minecarts: Feel free to dye minecarts. You do this by using Shift + right click them.
Charset Transport – Carts and Rails lets you expand your transportation system in the game. To use it, you must install Minecraft Forge and CharsetLib.
How to Install Hide Names Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Hide Names Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Hide Names Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Hide Names Mod there.