Floocraft Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2/1.7.10 in Minecraft changes a fireplace into a system transporter. Install the mod then try this teleportation device for a new experience.
Make your experience cooler with Floocraft
The mod is something kind of magic! It takes inspiration from the teleportation technique in the Harry Potter series. If you already craft some fireplaces in your area, you can now turn them into unique networked transporters. This is also the way you improve your gameplay experience.
Imagine that you own a teleportation system that will follow you everywhere in the world. How cool it is, right? Since it stems from Harry Potter, the mod also centers on Floo power – the crucial element you use to turn the fireplace into the transporter. It is easy to own a fireplace. You can use cube-shape blocks that are available in other mods to craft one. Also, you can even put Redstone into the fireplace.
How to use the mod
Using this Minecraft mod is kind of simple! Here are the basic steps to do it:
- You need to craft a fireplace first using blocks and Redstone.
- Use flint to light the fire. Then, you can throw some Floo powder into it.
- Use them in a careful way because they spread out a lot.
- Connect your fireplaces using a Floo sign.
- Start to input a name then choose “Connect to Network”.
- Once it is ready, feel free to walk in then choose any places you want to reach.
So, do you want to have a cool networked transporter? Why don’t you try Floocraft Mod and let it follow you everywhere? It must be fun!