MCHeli Minecraft Helicopter Mod 1.7.10 adds vehicles to Minecraft. You will approach lots of new planes and helicopters in this mod.
This mod is very great and can be configured easily. It features an asset system. With this system, players can craft new vehicles easily without needing any coding knowledge. The vehicles in this mod come in various categories, such as:
- Helicopters: They are helicopters that will be spotted around in the skies. It takes you a few minutes to master the control of these helicopters.
- Planes: You need to have a bit of space if you want to use planes. With the throttle, you can gradually accelerate. When it is fast enough, simply tilt the nose up for taking off.
- VTOL: This is a new and special type of plane. If you use F, you can change between standard and VTOL mode.
- UAV: This vehicle is used on land.
- Chains and Containers: The chain system allows you to chain non-living entities to a helicopter. Also, with a container, you can bring items, deliver them, and even give some air drops.
- The Parachute: You use the parachute in order to slowly and safely land on the ground.
- Weapons: You hold a stinger missile then fire it at any enemy vehicles and deal damage to them. There are some turrets and machine guns too.
MCHeli Minecraft Helicopter is a Player Transport mod that also needs Minecraft Forge to run. Try it now!
How to Install WarpDrive Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate WarpDrive Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put WarpDrive Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see WarpDrive Mod there.