As the name itself suggests, Rails of War [Forge] Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 is an extremely interesting train-related mod. Its main feature is to add new tracks, trains, and locomotives to Minecraft.
About Rails of War mod
This mod recommends full-sized rails where you won’t hit your head while driving the engine. A special feature is that you can completely place the track on a certain path and start the train carriage. You can then go to distant countries to travel by a shortened route.
Trains can carry a lot of things and you can comfortably take advantage of this in the mechanisms. Train running diversifies any city or town. Add more moving parts during the construction of large projects
Here are some features of this mod:
- 1524 mm wide.
- The machine head is full size.
- Turn head with a large radius.
- 3D model for the track.
- Moving parts of locomotives (wheels, engines).
- Code written from scratch is NOT based on Mc minecart, Tc, or Rc physics.
- Orientation towards a very broad spectrum of rolling stock, including military and special wagons and locomotives.
Rails of War is really an interesting mod that you should try to experience in the future.
How to Install Rails of War Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Rails of War Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Rails of War Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Rails of War Mod there.