As the name implies, Simple Planes [Forge] Mod 1.18.2/1.16.5/1.12.2 adds to a game a special type of vehicle – airplanes. It will make your movement in the game easier.
About Simple Planes mod
The planes that this mod provides come with a very simple mechanism. There are three types of simple aircraft, cargo, and helicopter. Furthermore, aircraft are classified by their respective physical carrying capacity and fuel consumption.
Furthermore, you can operate them through the furnace and need a coal block to run as a fuel source. Cargo aircraft may offer the option of carrying 6 entities but in contrast, simple aircraft only offer 1 entity option.
It also offers easy crafting recipes so players can enjoy a craft flight without much hassle
Obviously, this mod is a useful tool to meet the player’s need for a plane. It won’t bother them by introducing a bunch of complicated recipes and system operations.
Some of the features that this mod provides are:
- The recipe for building an airplane is simple and easy to follow.
- You can right-click on Coal on Furnace to get the engine to work.
- There are many types of planes to choose from, depending on the type of wood you use.
Download Simple Planes mod now to enjoy the great features it brings.
How to Install Simple Planes Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Simple Planes Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Simple Planes Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Simple Planes Mod there.