WarpDrive Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.7.10 adds Warp Drive and some sci-fi technologies. Try this mod if you want to have a new experience in Minecraft.
For your information, this technology mod is known from Star Trek. But, players use this mod for other works, such as Starship Troopers, StarCraft, EVE Online, Doctor Who, etc. Because StarWars and some mods, like ICMB for instance, come with the same features, laser cannons become quite popular. In this modification, players can approach resource collection (when you mine asteroids in space). Also, it lets you experience advanced transportation by letting your team or base move across dimensions. Another great thing in the mod is combat. You can battle against other ships and bases using laser cannons or other mods. You can pick the theme and your favorite playstyle in this mod. Here are some features for you to experience:
- You can pick any blocks, except bedrock, to make your own spaceship. Then, you use it to sail through space.
- Make your way through the space dimension full of resources, such as ores, gas clouds, stars, etc.
- Craft laser cannons and add them to your ship then use them to fight against enemies or mine resources.
- Get to hyperspace to have long-range traveling.
- Hide your ship, base, and space station from enemies.
- Give your ship and its elements energy using an Enantiomorphic reactor
- Move your crew to a planet or eject them from an enemy ship.
You must install WarpDriveCore and Minecraft Forge to run WarpDrive in the game!
How to Install WarpDrive Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate WarpDrive Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put WarpDrive Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see WarpDrive Mod there.