Corail Recycler Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 is an uncrafting table that can help the user recycle a lot of their items. It’s able to run with automation as well.
Corail Recycler’s Features
It can affect damaged and enchanted stuff. It’s possible for you to:
Configure recipes existing on the server in JSON files in the config folder
Modify them in-game with the command/recycler
Or, change them directly with buttons discovery/remove in the recycler GUI for / op with Level 2+
Get some loss in the process, damaged objects returns only a piece of the ingredients, with enchanted things
Energy storage boosts speed in automation
Have translations for English, Russian, French, and Chinese
Supports Minecraft versions from 1.8.9 to 1.16.5
How to use
Craft the recycler and 9 diamond shards
Place the disk in the 2nd slot on the top-left corner
Set the target in the 1st slot and hit Recycle
It’s feasible to launch hoppers and chests for recycling automatically.
Corail Recycler mod offers a new tech to improve your storage and more. It requires Minecraft Forge and Java 8.
How to Install Corail Recycler Mod
It’s best to follow the tutorial below if you want to operate Corail Recycler Mod the mod in a smooth way!
- At first, you should install Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Then, please locate the Minecraft application folder!
- For Windows, quickly head to Start Menu and choose the Run section. Next, type “%appdata%” and strike the Run button.
- For Mac, you need to open Finder, press down Alt, and apply the Left Mouse Button to the Go area. Move to the Library on the top bar and enter the Application Support folder to look for “Minecraft.
- Put Corail Recycler Mod the mod downloaded with the .jar file into the Mods directory.
- Now, join Minecraft and Left-click on the Mods icon. You will see Corail Recycler Mod there.